Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com> on 2001/02/06 19:09:45 UTC

[IMPORTANT]: xerces-j-dev and xerces-j-user mailing list transition

Hi,

You may have noticed that you are getting messages via xerces-j-user.
At the moment, the contents of xerces-j-dev and the new xerces-j-user
mailing lists are identical.  As soon as we verify this, we will redirect
xerces-j-dev to xerces-j-user.  After a day or two to settle, all subscribers
to xerces-j-dev will be removed except for the project committers.  Anyone
else who wants to participate in Xerces-J development can then re-subscribe
to xerces-j-dev.

Apologies for broken procmail & other filtering rules.

Thanks to Sam Ruby for doing all the heavy lifting.

Ted