Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Lazar Kirchev <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/03 09:00:09 UTC

Re: Separating the SystemInstance initialization from the TomcatLoader initialization

Hello Romain,

It seems the commit
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/ed37f9ee3995812ae91a19cf36a85d534787cefa
does not fix the issue in TOMEE-1875. It is in the TomcatWebAppBuilder's
constructor and it tries to get the ConfigurationFactory if already
created, but this gets executed before the call to Assembler.init method
which creates correctly the custom configuration factory configured in the
openejb.configurator property. Could you check this?

Regards,
Lazar

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Well yes but the ticket was to allow to change the impl which it does since
you can set another instance either programmatically or using the component
type qualified name = impl in system properties