Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kibo <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/22 13:09:59 UTC

and tag

Hi konference

I am already helpless.
How can I test the property in <s:if tag?

 <s:iterator id="comp" value="%{components}">

            <s:property value="%{sort}" />

            <s:if test='%{#sort eq "PRODUCT"}'>
                OK
            </s:if>

 </s:iterator>

Re: and tag

Posted by ManiKanta G <ma...@sifycorp.com>.
Hi,

I think 'sort' value is available from action class. If yes, when it is
directly available from action, you do not need to use <s:set />. U can
use the value from action itself.

ManiKanta

Re: and tag

Re: and tag