Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by WATHELET Thomas <th...@europarl.europa.eu> on 2007/03/04 10:58:54 UTC

Package org.apache.lucene.search.highlight

How can I add the Package org.apache.lucene.search.highlight into my projects because the standart Lucene api 2.1.0 do not content this package?

Re: Package org.apache.lucene.search.highlight

Posted by Ulf Dittmer <ul...@ulfdittmer.com>.
The contrib/highlighter directory contains the jar file that is needed.

Ulf