Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/13 04:25:19 UTC

Stateless form action in Wicket

Hello,

I am creating a page (say Page A) that contains a stateless form. The
stateless form's action leads to page B.

I observe that in Wicket, the form action is created so that the request
is sent back to Page A (An instance of Page A is created when the form
is submitted) and then it redirects to Page B. Is that correct ?

If so, what is the reason for that?

How do I get Wicket to create the form so that the action goes directly
to Page B. i.e. Page A is NOT instantiated on the submission of the form.

Thanks,
Vinayak

Re: Stateless form action in Wicket

Posted by John Krasnay <jo...@krasnay.ca>.