Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dirceu Vieira <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/07 17:47:06 UTC

Solr 4.0 and production environments

Hi All,

Has anybody started using Solr 4.0 in production environments? Is it stable
enough?
I'm planning to create a proof of concept using solr 4.0, we have some
projects that will gain a lot with features such as near real time search,
joins and others, that are available only on version 4.

Is it too risky to think of using it right now?
What are your thoughts and experiences with that?

Best regards,

--
Dirceu Vieira Júnior
+47 9753 2473

Re: Solr 4.0 and production environments

Posted by Dirceu Vieira <di...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

Great stuff! Thanks a lot for replying.

To be honest, from the beginning I have already felt pretty inclined to
work with the trunk.
Of course, I also have to convince people (at work) that doing so is safe,
and test, and test again..

Thank you very much for your replies, they just made me more confident on
that!

Regards,

Dirceu

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

--
lucidimagination.com

Re: Solr 4.0 and production environments

Posted by eks dev <ek...@yahoo.co.uk>.

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.