Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Ralph Lecessi <rl...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/18 13:53:18 UTC

How to use cTakes as a UIMA component

Hello,

I'm interested in building an application in the Eclipse IDE
that uses the cTAKES library as a component in the UIMA apache
framework.

Is this possible? Could you point me to some documentation?

Thank you,

Ralph Lecessi
rlecessi@gmail.com

Re: How to use cTakes as a UIMA component

Posted by Bonnie MacKellar <bk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am also interested in the same topic, so if you responded to this
question offlist, could you send to me too?  Thanks!

Bonnie MacKellar
mackellb@stjohns.edu

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
cTakes is a UIMA component, AFAIK.  The web page for Apache cTakes has a
"Getting started" which has some examples.

-Marshall