Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/21 14:07:25 UTC

[Vote] Oracle's donation of translations to the Apache MyFaces Trinidad project

This is the official vote for the acceptance of Oracle's donation of
translated messages ([1]) for the Apache MyFaces Trinidad component library.

Please note that - since the codebase is small enough and it makes only sense in
addition to the Apache MyFaces Trinidad - the intellectual property issues are
handled by IP clearance [2] rather than incubation. There are no new committers,
based on this donation.

You can find a draft of the current IP clearance status at [1]. I'll work with
Oracle's Omar Tazi to get the donation added to Oracle's CCLA (Schedule B).

Please note: This vote is for the latest code drop at [1] with the
following checksum.
MD5: 0cd1c909689cd69bdd71b74b81f423ef

After this vote, I'll run the second vote, on the general@incubator list

Regards,
Matthias Weßendorf

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-744
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Vote] Oracle's donation of translations to the Apache MyFaces Trinidad project

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks for voting.

We got eight votes and all were +1.

Votes from:
-Matthias Wessendorf
-Manfred Geiler
-Bern Bohmann
-Simon Lessard
-Paul Spencer
-Cagatay Civici
-Bruno Aranda
-Grant Smith

I'll work on getting this process managed.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
+1

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--Manfred

On 11/21/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> This is the official vote for the acceptance of Oracle's donation of
> translated messages ([1]) for the Apache MyFaces Trinidad component library.
>
> Please note that - since the codebase is small enough and it makes only sense in
> addition to the Apache MyFaces Trinidad - the intellectual property issues are
> handled by IP clearance [2] rather than incubation. There are no new committers,
> based on this donation.
>
> You can find a draft of the current IP clearance status at [1]. I'll work with
> Oracle's Omar Tazi to get the donation added to Oracle's CCLA (Schedule B).
>
> Please note: This vote is for the latest code drop at [1] with the
> following checksum.
> MD5: 0cd1c909689cd69bdd71b74b81f423ef
>
> After this vote, I'll run the second vote, on the general@incubator list
>
> Regards,