Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/10 21:41:39 UTC

Re: Just launched - www.onmydoorstep.com.au

I added the dependency to facebook connect but the classes mentioned in the
example aren't available. Is it possible? How do you solve this?

classes:

import com.google.code.facebookapi.FacebookException;import
com.google.code.facebookapi.FacebookJsonRestClient;import
com.google.code.facebookapi.FacebookWebappHelper;import
com.google.code.facebookapi.ProfileField;