Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Gal Shachor <sh...@il.ibm.com> on 2000/03/16 13:46:51 UTC

New Tomcat Mini users guide

 A few moments ago I checked into the CVS a beginning for a users guide.
The main difference between this guide and the one being developed by
Craig
is that it is for *users/administrators*, not developers.

Anyway, I would appreciate any help that you may render including:
Reviewing, adding missing sections, adding new sections or just saying
what
you think (constructive!)

While reading the guide you may note that I am not a native English
speaker
(And that I slept during my English class...) If you see something that
should be improved just mail it.

	Gal Shachor

Re: New Tomcat Mini users guide

Posted by Anil Vijendran <ak...@pipedream.org>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/uguide

foo wrote:

> I went tossing about in the CVS repository, and wasnt able to find
> this. Where is it?
>
> -foo
>
> Gal Shachor wrote:
> >

> >  A few moments ago I checked into the CVS a beginning for a users guide.
> > The main difference between this guide and the one being developed by
> > Craig
> > is that it is for *users/administrators*, not developers.
> >
> > Anyway, I would appreciate any help that you may render including:
> > Reviewing, adding missing sections, adding new sections or just saying
> > what
> > you think (constructive!)
> >
> > While reading the guide you may note that I am not a native English
> > speaker
> > (And that I slept during my English class...) If you see something that
> > should be improved just mail it.
> >
> >       Gal Shachor

Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: New Tomcat Mini users guide

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cm...@mytownnet.com>.
foo wrote:

> I went tossing about in the CVS repository, and wasnt able to find
> this. Where is it?
>
> -foo

It's in the "src/doc/uguide" directory of the "jakarta-tomcat" project.  It
was checked in recently, so you'll need to either grab it (and the associated
image files) from CVS directly or wait for a nightly build that includes it.

Craig McClanahan

Re: New Tomcat Mini users guide

Posted by foo <fo...@eek.org>.