Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Steven Wu <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/16 16:01:56 UTC

backup configuration in Flink doc

The configuration page has this "backup" section. Can I assume that they
are public interfaces? The name "backup" is a little confusing to me. There
are some important pipeline and execution checkpointing configs here.
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/config.html#backup

Thanks,
Steven

Re: backup configuration in Flink doc

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
They should be public yes; I do not know what the "Backup" category is
supposed to mean, and I suspect this was a WIP title.