Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by carmichs <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/20 17:52:52 UTC

JMS Binding component from MQSeries

Hi,

Does anyone have a configuration example of connecting a jms binding
component to MQSeries?
I am trying to pick up a message off of an MQSeries v5.3 queue to pass on to
our service engine.
I have an example of the same thing using ActiveMQ working on the frontend,
but can't seem to figure out how to modify the configuration options to use
MQSeries as the external resource.  I have referred to the JMS Binding
conmponent doc where the properties are defined, but can't seem to match
those up with the MQ jndi settings I need.

Below is what I am trying to do

client --> MQSeries queue --> jms binding component --> nmr --> jsr181
service engine

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve

Re: JMS Binding component from MQSeries

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

When I connect to WebSphere MQ, I use com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory
instead of MQQueueConnectionFactory...

Gert

Posted by carmichs <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,