Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mark <ad...@asarian-host.net> on 2007/12/13 00:09:33 UTC

Reptutation Services

Hello,

Since rating.cloudmark.com stopped offering their services, I was wondering

whether someone here knows of another reliable reputation service like that?

I had such nice SA rules for it, and, now that they're gone, I miss that

functionality.

I still use a somewhat older SA, 3.1.6; but I found no reputation services

in the new SA, either.

Thanks,

- Mark

RE: Reptutation Services

Posted by Mark <ad...@asarian-host.net>.
Thank you, Meng, for your thoughtful and extensive reply

It looks mighty shiny so far. :) I'll subscribe to the mailing list, too.

And I see Shevek is part of it, too, so it looks all very promising.

I hope the cost of using it won't be too prohibitive, but this looks

at least like exactly what I'm looking for.

And keep up the good work with SPF!

- Mark

Posted by Meng Weng Wong <me...@pobox.com>.