Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/18 01:17:04 UTC

Re: [kafka-clients] Re: [VOTE] 2.2.1 RC1

Thanks Ismael, and no worries.
I'll look forward to hearing some feedback next week.

--Vahid

Thanks!
--Vahid

Re: [kafka-clients] Re: [VOTE] 2.2.1 RC1

Posted by Jonathan Santilli <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello, I have run the tests, all tests passed.
I have also run the quick start and test my apps with that
commit 55783d313, everything worked.

+1

Thanks a lot for the release, I have been waiting for a bug fix on this
release for long, yuju! :)

Cheers!
--
Jonathan

--
Santilli Jonathan

Re: [kafka-clients] Re: [VOTE] 2.2.1 RC1

Posted by Jonathan Santilli <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
Santilli Jonathan