Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2020/01/06 18:16:48 UTC

Votes by end of week?

Hi all,

It would be good to get votes started on new 3.3 + 3.2 releases by the end
of this week, as we are already overdue. We already have 32 JIRAs fixed for
3.3.5, so it's shaping up to be a pretty big release!

There are 2 remaining JIRA issues targetted for 3.3.5, both assigned to
Freeman. @Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> do you think you have time
to look at them? Otherwise they can be moved to 3.3.6.

On my todo list is:
 - Merge https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/615
 - Update XML Schema (currently under vote)
 - Merge a fix for the regression introduced by CXF-8088.

Colm.

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Sound the idea, thanks Colm! I will try to fix one JMS test which became flaky recently (org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.util.MessageListenerTest.testLocalTransaction), I am aware
of the change in question. Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
That sounds good. In that case, let's go ahead and plan to merge the TCK
formparam fix (following Colm's review).  If we get the other two reviewed
(and possibly changed) by the end of the week, let's take them too, but no
worries if not.

Thanks!

Andy

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Andy,

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
Andriy, Colm,

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by ffang <fr...@gmail.com>.

> On Jan 6, 2020, at 1:16 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> It would be good to get votes started on new 3.3 + 3.2 releases by the end of this week, as we are already overdue. We already have 32 JIRAs fixed for 3.3.5, so it's shaping up to be a pretty big release!
>
> There are 2 remaining JIRA issues targetted for 3.3.5, both assigned to Freeman. @Freeman Fang <ma...@gmail.com> do you think you have time to look at them? Otherwise they can be moved to 3.3.6.
Hi Colm,

Both CXF-8173 and CXF-8183 are same issue, they are harmless in terms of function at this stage and we can revisit in the future.
Btw, I added comment here to explain it a bit

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8173?focusedCommentId=17010739&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-17010739 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8173?focusedCommentId=17010739&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-17010739>

Best Regards
Freeman

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
OK done (to 3.3.x only, let me know if you want it in 3.2.x as well).

Colm.

Re: Votes by end of week?

Posted by Alexey Markevich <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Colm,