Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Es...@steria.es on 2006/07/03 08:08:13 UTC

Re: pass Array as parameter to oracle stored procedure

hi, you want to pass an array or a string?? i pass like a string without
problems inside a hashmap type if i have to pass more than one
parameter....

Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

Re: pass Array as parameter to oracle stored procedure

Posted by PONSON <ma...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

Could you please tell me how to pass parameters using hashmap?
It will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.