Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/18 18:04:38 UTC

FYI: additional commit for WICKET-6662

Hi,

today I've noted that using version 9.0.0-M2-SNAPSHOT led to a constant
usage of CPU from task ModificationWatcher. I've spotted a silly line of
code I wrote for WICKET-6662. Since no one opened an issue for it I
directly committed the fix. Hope is not a problem.

Re: FYI: additional commit for WICKET-6662

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for catching this one :)

--
WBR