Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2006/07/28 11:07:08 UTC

[Axis2] Using ws-security only for some methods in a service?

Hi,

I have one service (wsdl) with several methods, but I want to secure
only one of them using ws-security. As far as I understand the current
configuration of rampart, I can only secure the whole service.

Is it possible to just secure a part? Or are there perhaps any workarounds?

Thanks
Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [Axis2] Using ws-security only for some methods in a service?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ruchith for the prompt response!
I thought that I can only add the parameters to the service and not to
each operation. Awesome! Will try this!

Thanks you
Carsten

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.