Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/05/08 01:13:42 UTC

An ethic question

Hi, I can see that from the message-body field in the inbox table, we can
see the body text of messages. Let's think to an email service given to
customers: how could I justify the fact that I could have access to the
content of their mail? Does james provide a sort of encription (possibly to
set by means of a flag)? Shall I write my own encription code?

Marco

Re: An ethic question

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
I'm running on Windows (wireless requirements!): could you please forward me
towards some good link, if applicable?

Thanks,

Marco

Re: An ethic question