Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Douglas Kunzman <do...@sensor.com> on 2005/01/21 02:11:58 UTC

Standalone Java web services server

Hi,

I am looking for a java based web services "server" that does not need
tomcat or an http server to be hosted but could be easily integerated into
an existing java application.

thanks,

Douglas Kunzman
Sensor Systems
Work 703-437-7651 x693
Mobile 571-228-1048

Re: Standalone Java web services server

Posted by Peter Smith <pe...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>.
I think previous email is referring to
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SimpleAxisServer

Peter

Tim K. (Gmane) wrote:

> Axis has a built-in minimal HTTP server from what I read, but I never
> used it so I don't know the details. Look into it a little bit and see
> if it will work for you.
>
> Tim
>
> Douglas Kunzman wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking for a java based web services "server" that does not need
>> tomcat or an http server to be hosted but could be easily integerated
>> into
>> an existing java application.
>>
>> thanks,
>>

>> Douglas Kunzman
>> Sensor Systems
>> Work 703-437-7651 x693
>> Mobile 571-228-1048

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.

Re: Standalone Java web services server

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net>.

Posted by Paul Callahan <ca...@gmail.com>.
It might be worth taking a look at Jetty.  It has a much smaller
footprint and is more embeddable than Tomcat.

-pc