Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Traiano Welcome <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/04 18:23:14 UTC

Status of CloudStack DBaaS

Hi List

 What is the current status of Cloudstack DBaaS ?
 Is there anything like OpenStack's Trove on the roadmap?

Thanks,
Traiano

Re: Status of CloudStack DBaaS

Posted by Traiano Welcome <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Todd Pigram <to...@toddpigram.com> wrote:
> I would look at CumuLogic as it integrates with CloudStack easily.
> http://www.cumulogic.com

Looks promising! I'll check it out.

Posted by Traiano Welcome <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is something in github.
>

> https://github.com/globocom/dbaas-cloudstack

Thanks, documentation seems a little lacking:

https://dbaas-cloudstack.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Posted by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com>.

Status of CloudStack DBaaS

Posted by Todd Pigram <to...@toddpigram.com>.

Posted by Traiano Welcome <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yitao Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK, cloudstack much like Nova of Openstack mainly focus on
Infrastructure , but  i think you can integrate Cloudstack with Trove
easily as it is just a scheduler talking to IaaS with api

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Traiano Welcome <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi List
>
>  What is the current status of Cloudstack DBaaS ?
>  Is there anything like OpenStack's Trove on the roadmap?
>
> Thanks,
> Traiano

Yitao
jiangyt.github.io