Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 03:45:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 2.3.1

Hi user@ & dev@,This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 2.3.1 RC#1.

We addressed 32 issues in all which can been see at the release report
http://s.apache.org/nutch_2.3.1

The release candidate comprises the following components.
 * A staging repository [0] containing various Maven artifacts* A
branch-2.3.1 of the 2.x code [1]* The tagged source upon which we are
VOTE'ing [2]* Finally, the release artifacts [3] which i would
encourage you to verify for signatures and test.You should use the
following KEYS [4] file to verify the signatures of all release
artifacts.Please VOTE as follows[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy
:)[ ] +0 I am not bothered either way[ ] -1 I am not happy with this
release candidate (please state why)Firstly thank you to everyone that
contributed to Nutch. Secondly, thank you to everyone that VOTE's. It
is appreciated.ThanksLewis(on behalf of Nutch PMC)p.s. Here's my +1
[0] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1005[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/branch-2.3.1[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/tags/release-2.3.1[3]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/2.3.1[4]