Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2011/11/29 14:34:02 UTC

Re: C++ broker JMS Subscriber & topic exchange

On 11/24/2011 08:48 PM, Thomas Kirkham wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>       I've been using QPID for a while using code based on the Java publish and subscribe examples. But I am now integrating with a client using C# that is using topic exchanges.
>
>       The broker is running in C++ and before the java publish and subscriber set up the topic when executed and work fine.
>
>       However to get the C# message picked up at the other end of the broker (using drain) I add it before to the broker using qpid-config add exchange...
>
>       Even though I think I am using the same topic name for the java subscriber and the C# client they don't communicate yet the C# messages are picked up using the drain function
>
>      Can the two be integrated, am I missing something simple?

Yes, the two can be integrated. Which C# client are you using? Which
versions of the various components (JMS client, broker, C# client)? Can
you list the steps you are following and what you are seeing in more detail?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org