Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Fotis Panagiotopoulos <f....@gmail.com> on 2022/09/02 12:26:37 UTC

Re: Lua on NuttX blog posts

Oops, sorry I missed this email.

Coroutines is a standard Lua library, included in the official code.
More information here: http://www.lua.org/pil/9.1.html.

I haven't examined the internals of this library yet. It may indeed have
excessive memory requirements, or it may be that the tests are pretty
extreme and exhaustive.
I will have to test a real-life application on an actual MCU, to see what
is actually happening.

But till now, Lua was very polite on my stacks.