Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by James Keogh <yo...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 16:24:04 UTC

Timeline For JMeter 2.3.1

Hi

Any plans for a release date for 2.3.1? I am particularity interested
in one of the proposed features of 2.3.1,

"Make it possible to send file content for HTTP GET, PUT and DELETE
using "HTTP Sampler" and "HTTP Sampler 2", and therefore also
"SOAP/XML-RPC sampler""

Regards,

Austin

Re: Timeline For JMeter 2.3.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, there's no planned release timeline, but we hope there will be
another release later this year.

S///

Re: Timeline For JMeter 2.3.1

Posted by James Keogh <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info Alf. Anything i can do to help this process?
I have been looking at the code as we have recently found a need for
these features. (I realise this may be more relevant in the developer
list).

Regards
Austin

Re: Timeline For JMeter 2.3.1