Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2009/12/11 04:02:52 UTC

java 6 branch -version reports 1.5.0?

I've been doing testing on the java 6 branch and was looking over the
results and noticed that the version info reports 1.5.0 ... I thought
we did something about that? I think I have the build setup correctly,
though maybe not.

Re: java 6 branch -version reports 1.5.0?

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <3b...@mail.gmail.com>,
Nathan Beyer writes:

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > will the two ways result in different testing results?
>
> Yeah! The old way basically doesn't work ... i was just testing the trunk.

Huh?  The old way works for me.  It "svn switches" the same trees in to
place and "java -version" looks okay too.  It should be equivalent to the
new way.

-Mark.

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.