Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by becomingguru <ch...@graphicpoet.com> on 2009/03/02 01:49:10 UTC

Re: Problem with mod_dav_svn on Ubuntu Server

Not sure if we have the same problem, but I was getting the apr_hash_clear
error as well.  I did two related things and found a solution.  I specified
the apr_config and apu_config for my system apr and apr_utils, respectively,
to the subversion build, and used --with-included-apr config option to
httpd.

-

Posted by jraanamo <ju...@gmail.com>.
I had the same problem but it was actually because of the --with-included-apr
option in httpd build. I had apache using included apr and was building svn
using separate apr package. Once I specified --with-apr and --with-apr-util
in apache build things started to work and dav_svn was loaded properly.