Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sriram <sr...@nunet-tech.com> on 2003/07/07 06:20:03 UTC

Validate() in netscape

I'm using Struts 1.0 and I have written some validations in the validate() method in ActionForm . For example, some of the fields on the form are mandatory and so if the form is submitted with giving input in those fields, appropriate messages are displayed. This is working fine in Internet Explorer, but it's not showing any messages in Netscape Navigator.

Can somebody please suggest a solution?

Thanks
Sriram

Re: Validate() in netscape

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
It's weird how many people have javascript issues with validator. What
version of Netscape are you using and what errors are you getting?