Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/04 11:53:14 UTC

Re: Instructions for new committers (was Getting accounts/karma set up)

Hi, I've been a bit slow about chasing this up, but should really get my
account sorted out soon. I've followed the above instructions (about 2 weeks
ago), and have heard nothing back yet. What do I need to do to get this
account opened and working?