Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/02/13 11:20:36 UTC

Re: CI at builds.apache.org

Any of you guys would know why the maven build is failing the way it is
failing
  https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-artifacts/

It's pretty weird: after the deployment and the whole maven process succeeds,
the build fails nonetheless with something like this

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Ignite-artifacts/modules/web/pom-installed.xml
(No such file or directory)

for what seems to be all of the modules...

Any ideas?
  Cos