Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Holden Karau <ho...@apache.org> on 2020/06/11 01:37:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.6 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.6!

Spark 2.4.6 is a maintenance release containing stability, correctness, and
security fixes.
This release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We
strongly recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.4.6, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html
Spark 2.4.6 is also available in Maven Central, PyPI, and CRAN.

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or
to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2.4.6.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.6 released

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and thanks, Holden!

Bests,
Takeshi

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.6 released

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and thanks, Holden!

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much, Holden! :)