Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Ulf Dittmer <ul...@ulfdittmer.com> on 2020/06/24 14:21:21 UTC

editing the EmojiFIlter page

Hi-

I tried to edit https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EmojiFilter to reflect the fact that the baseurl parameter should now be https://www.webfx.com/tools/emoji-cheat-sheet/graphics/emojis/, but the spam filter didn’t allow it, and said to email you if I felt my edit should go through. I do feel so, so here’s my email :-)

Cheers,
Ulf

Re: editing the EmojiFIlter page

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ulf,

please, forgive the late response. I've just edited the page and opened an
issue requesting the change on the associated github
repo. I've also taken the liberty to add your user to the Gardeners wiki
group, so you should be able to edit most of the wiki
pages, and hopefully won't be hit again by the spam filter.

cheers,
juan pablo