Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/04 06:25:49 UTC

[tentacles] Hacking towards angular front-end

Not sure how far I'll get -- likely not far with the mere minutes I have left tonight.

Noticed all the code was reformatted very differently than I normally code.  I'm cool with that.  My apologies if some of my changes fall out of the new style.  Can fix later.

-David

Re: [tentacles] Hacking towards angular front-end

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de>.
Hi David,

thanks again for your work on a frontend -
I've created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TENTACLES-5

Feel free to add more comments or some sort of an architecture or
acceptance criteria of a frontend.

Thanks,
Phil

Re: [tentacles] Hacking towards angular front-end

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de>.
Hi David,

cool stuff :-)

Am 04.08.2014 um 06:25 schrieb David Blevins:
> Noticed all the code was reformatted very differently than I normally code.  I'm cool with that.  My apologies if some of my changes fall out of the new style.  Can fix later.

Would you mind creating a Jira ticket and base your commits under that
ticket - this would ease releaseNotes-writing :-D
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TENTACLES

Do you need any help?

Cheers,
Phil