Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/29 14:49:20 UTC

CloudStack 4.2 KVM hypervisor - Windows, FreeBSD drivers

Hi all,

I am trying to install the drivers for Windows 2003 and FreeBSD any ideas
how to do so?

Re: CloudStack 4.2 KVM hypervisor - Windows, FreeBSD drivers

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.
Not sure about the freebsd, but there are virtio drivers for windows:

Instructions:

http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/viostor/installation

Download:

http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/Download_Drivers