Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/01 05:41:03 UTC

[Axis2] MTOM and Data Binding testing

Had a mini chat with Srinath. Here it is...

Srinath Perera: should we sign the 0.9 release
Srinath Perera: ?
dims: yep
Srinath Perera: hopefully we will set everything up and ask pepople to
test it and put the mail for  vote before we leave today
dims: great!
dims: is MTOM working?
Srinath Perera: there was a problem it failed occasianlly
dims: did they test it against WSE3.0CTP/.NET2.0?
Srinath Perera: thilina tell he fix it in the night
Srinath Perera: do not check it yet
Srinath Perera: no I think .. I will ask him to try it
dims: make sure he tests it against the sample here -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=0E5491C1-8BDE-4FFF-88C4-8E3DC102FAD6&displaylang=en
Srinath Perera: cool thanks
dims: he will need WSE 3.0 CTP -
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/building/wse/default.aspx
dims: which needs .NET 2.0
Srinath Perera: what is .. does he need to install .NET?
dims: yep .NET 2.0 followed by WSE 3.0 CTP followed by the sample in
the first URL
dims: how else is he testing it?
Srinath Perera: he had few of his samples
Srinath Perera: lets test it with .NET!
dims: that does not work!!!
dims: people are making a big deal about it - see
http://blogs.msdn.com/smguest/archive/2005/06/30/434218.aspx for
example.
Srinath Perera: yep .. let not rush realse till we test it enough
dims: we need to work with WSE 3.0 CTP out-of-the-box.
dims: or it's useless.
dims: please let him know this.
Srinath Perera: sure I will
dims: and pls send him all the links.
Srinath Perera: data binding is ok I think .. anyhting it should we
tested agienst?
Srinath Perera: we trst it agiset few doc-lit wsdl's in axis1.x
Srinath Perera: e.g. complex-doclit.wsdl
dims: pick round3 - GroupD - compound1 and compund2
dims: http://java.sun.com/webservices/interop/soapbuilders/r3/index.html
dims: test with sun.
dims: it has some beans and some arrays
dims: both doc/lit
Srinath Perera: cool  thanks dims
dims: i'll post this to the list.

Re: [Axis2] MTOM and Data Binding testing - Update

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Installed and deployed the MTOM samples in Jax-ws.
When I tried to run the samples came with jax-ws it failed. There was a
class not found error at server's error log.
I tried our impl with that and got a connection close as a reply to the
client side and the same error message at server side. :(
 Going home now.. Will try to setup the jax-ws properly tomo...
 ~Thilina

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,