Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by hi...@free.fr on 2004/11/08 18:29:58 UTC

SA and blaclists

I've put my blacklists n the local.cf file.

. What is the reaction when SA finds a blacklisted domain in a header ?.
  he automatically upgrades the hits by 5 ? 10 ?.

  Or do I have to tell him what to do in procmailrc ?.

. My local.cf file is huge now ! 4M. Won't this slow down SA too much ?.

/Hitete

Re: SA and blaclists

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 12:29 PM 11/8/2004, hitete@free.fr wrote:
>I've put my blacklists n the local.cf file.
>
>. What is the reaction when SA finds a blacklisted domain in a header ?.
>   he automatically upgrades the hits by 5 ? 10 ?.

by blacklist do you mean one matching blacklist_from? If so, it
automaticaly adds 100 points, and will show up as matching the rule
"USER_IN_BLACKLIST".

If you mean a DNS RBL or RHSBL (ie: sbl, njabl, sorbs, spamcop, etc), those
all show up as their own rules, and have scores that were assigned by the
mass-check process. These show up as rules that have names starting with
"RCVD_IN_", and scores seem to go up to 3.805 in SA 3.x.