Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Xing, Charlie" <Ch...@Teradata.com> on 2008/09/08 10:57:57 UTC

How to keep line feeds with XmlOptions?

Hi:
I have string like:

	String demoString  = "<Demo content="first line
				second line
				third line"
			type="user"/>";
	When I'd like to parse it to xml object:
		XmlObject demoObj = XmlObject.Factory.parse(demoString);
		DemoDocument d = (DemoDocument)demoObj;

	Then I lose line feeds when get content from the demo:
		String demoContent = d.getDemo().getContent();

		demoContent : ""<Demo content="first line  second line
third line" type="user"/>";"

	How can I keep line feeds with XmlOptions?

Thanks
Xing yun

RE: How to keep line feeds with XmlOptions?

Posted by Wing Yew Poon <wi...@oracle.com>.
What is the type of the content attribute?