Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Sascha <sa...@arcor.de> on 2006/09/17 22:06:05 UTC

MINA 0.95 echoserversample + flash(xml-socket)

 Hello iam very new to MINA and also to JAVA,
i have a question regarding MINA and Adobe flash
(not rtmp i mean http for the flash own xml socket Class).

i build the echoserver sample from the 0.95 version in eclipse and its
running or better it tells me its running but i cant connect
from flash to the echoserver sample, may i did something wrong, may
someone could help me,

i just added this line

[CODE]
System.out.println( "recognizing connection try ");
[/CODE]

in here :

[CODE]
       if( session.getTransportType() == TransportType.SOCKET )
        {
            System.out.println( "recognizing connection try ");
            ( ( SocketSessionConfig ) session.getConfig()
).setReceiveBufferSize( 2048 );
        }
[/CODE]

thats in

mina-0.9.5\examples\src\main\java\org\apache\mina\examples\echoserver\EchoProtocolHandler.java

but there is no output for that, may i missunderstand the method wrong,

any kind of help would be very welcomed

thanks in advance

Sascha

Re: MINA 0.95 echoserversample + flash(xml-socket)

Posted by Sascha <sa...@arcor.de>.
thanks for your both replies, i just recognized that i made a mistake
when importing jar files as external archive.
i had no "red" error alert in eclipse so i thought anything runs
correctly, after i added "mina-core-0.9.5-sources.jar"
it works very well.

btw. i know the problematic with the "\0 messag temintor" bit, but MINA
doesent look to care about that on my first tests

before i tried MINA i tried to develop a socketserver from the sample with
buffered reader from sun java tutorial, when i was finished i had 2
final versions one that hang up when the "\0"
is missing and one that dies on large messages by parsing the message
bit by bit and checking for valid xml documents,

but like i wrote 3 rows before, it looks like MINA doesent care about a
missing "\0".

sorry for the email, and thanks again for your time.

Greetz Sascha

Posted by Ken Mosfear <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6