Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by LAURENT Stephane <bi...@sportmalin.com> on 2003/08/20 16:18:59 UTC

OJB / MS SQL Server

Hi,
is anybody working with SQL Server 7 ?
can't find free JDBC driver working fine ...
can you send me your repository_database and where to find good driver ?
Microsoft's driver work only with SQL Server2000, where can I find  V7
compatible version ?
actualy use com.jnetdirect.jsql.JSQLDriver,  but without connection pool to
stay on free licence.
Help please !
Thanks