Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com> on 2011/03/28 15:02:30 UTC

Cache Plugin content not exist in API Guide

Hi: Who konws why there is no content for Cache Plugin? anyway, the example for cache_plugin is doesn't work, even can't not complie ! (Version 2.0.1)Any suggestion: where can i get details for cache plugin?  Thanks

Re: Cache Plugin content not exist in API Guide

Posted by Billy Vierra <bv...@netdna.com>.
I believe it is actually done as part of the main installation however
it will only work in Traffic Server 2.1.x.

I recommend updating to Traffic Server 2.1.8

--
Billy Vierra
Senior System Engineer

Email: bvierra@netdna.com