Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2018/08/28 15:35:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Andrew Sherman

Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Andrew Sherman
to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Andrew, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to
your
further interactions with the community!

Ashutosh Chauhan (on behalf of the Apache Hive PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Andrew Sherman

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Andrew!

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Andrew!