Posted to rivet-user@tcl.apache.org by "Paul B. Anderson" <pa...@pnlassociates.com> on 2003/03/14 21:58:34 UTC

Undefined symbol Tcl_GetChannel

I just compiled and installed tcl-rivet on apache 1.3.27.
All seemed to go well but when I restarted apache, it failed
saying undefined symbol Tcl_GetChannel.  I also added the
LoadModule command and the AddType commands as directed.  I
also added a command AddModule mod_rivet.c although the
installation instructions did not mention it.

The web site www.apachelabs.org does not seem to be alive
today or I would have checked the archives.  Does anyone
know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Paul Anderson

Re: Undefined symbol Tcl_GetChannel

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
"Paul B. Anderson" <pa...@pnlassociates.com> writes:

> Yes, I'm running Redhat 7.1.  It's not really *that* old.  I found
> the link to apachelabs at

No, it's not old, but they have subsequently fixed their problem.

> http://tcl.apache.org/rivet/html/help.html#websites

Whoops, you're right.  Thanks.

Let us know if it turns out ok.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Undefined symbol Tcl_GetChannel

Posted by "Paul B. Anderson" <pa...@pnlassociates.com>.
Yes, I'm running Redhat 7.1.  It's not really *that* old.

I found the link to apachelabs at

http://tcl.apache.org/rivet/html/help.html#websites

Thanks for the updated pointers and reference.

Paul

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.