Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Efrén Díaz <ed...@valhallaproject.com> on 2001/12/04 23:12:18 UTC

Does anyone know were is the FluxUserList.java File

Does anyone know were is the FluxUserList.java File, if it exist?, if don't which class put the flux.Users into de context, so it can be accesible from the  FluxUserList.vm.

Thanks.

Re: Does anyone know were is the FluxUserList.java File

Posted by Emmanuel Cuevas <ec...@iac.com.mx>.
As far as I know, FluxUserList no longer exist, instead look for FluxScreen.java in WEB-INF/src/java/org/apache/turbine/flux/modules/screens

hope it helps !

Efr�n D�az escribi�:

--
Emmanuel Cuevas