Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2017/03/07 19:40:00 UTC

Visual Studio 2017 is released

Hi,

Visual Studio 2017 was released today. We will all have to move to that
version to allow the development of REEF.NET on Linux to move forward.

Breaking changes won't happen before the 0.16 release and will be
announced with warning time here. Still, it is a good idea to install
it, now that it is available. I confirmed that current `master` builds
on it.

Markus

Re: Visual Studio 2017 is released

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.