Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by the GodFather <af...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 15:44:14 UTC

problème with plugin Stage

Hi evrybody,

I'm trying to use the stage plugin in order to copy artifacts from
repository called "internal" to another called "public", those two
repositorys are configured in my settings.xml, and i use this command:

mvn stage:copy -Dsource="http://server:9090/archiva/repository/internal"
-Dtarget="http://server:9090/archiva/repository/public"
-DsourceRepositoryId=internal -DtargetRepositoryId=public  -Dversion=1.2.8

but i get this error

[INFO] Downloading file from the source repository:
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error copying repository from
http://server:9090/archiva/repository/intern
al to http://server:9090/archiva/repository/public

Embedded error: GET request of:  from internal failed
C:\DOCUME~1\USER~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\staging-plugin-1.2.8 (Accés refusé)
[INFO]

Re: problème with plugin Stage

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure the stage plugin supports HTTP/WebDAV - I think it relies on SSH?

Cheers,
Brett

On 10/04/2008, the GodFather <af...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi evrybody,
>
>  I'm trying to use the stage plugin in order to copy artifacts from
>  repository called "internal" to another called "public", those two
>  repositorys are configured in my settings.xml, and i use this command:
>
>  mvn stage:copy -Dsource="http://server:9090/archiva/repository/internal"
>  -Dtarget="http://server:9090/archiva/repository/public"
>  -DsourceRepositoryId=internal -DtargetRepositoryId=public  -Dversion=1.2.8
>
>  but i get this error
>
>  [INFO] Downloading file from the source repository:
>  [INFO]
>  [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>  [INFO]
>  [INFO] Error copying repository from
>  http://server:9090/archiva/repository/intern
>  al to http://server:9090/archiva/repository/public
>
>  Embedded error: GET request of:  from internal failed
>  C:\DOCUME~1\USER~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\staging-plugin-1.2.8 (Accés refusé)
>  [INFO]

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: problème with plugin Stage

Posted by the GodFather <af...@gmail.com>.
no, it's supported i've seen an exemple with http in the archiva official
website