Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/23 14:57:09 UTC

How to checkout continuum 1.0.3 code - want to try 1.0.3

Hi Everyone,

I would like try continuum 1.0.3 could you send me instructions on how to
checkout the
code. I tried follow command, it extracted the 1.1 code.

 svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/
continuum-site

If they are builds of 1.0.3 published anywhere, please let me know and I
will try the build, otherwise
I can build it locally but I just need the command to extract the code.

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: How to checkout continuum 1.0.3 code - want to try 1.0.3

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Latest build:
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/branches/continuum-1.0.x/continuum-20060419.020000.tar.gz

SVN: