Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Chiranjeevi Paruchur <CP...@orga.com> on 2001/06/27 14:15:29 UTC

a general question

                    "Chiranjeevi
                    Paruchur"            To:     soap-user@xml.apache.org
                    <CParuchur@or        cc:
                    ga.com>              Subject:     Re: TcpTunnelGui.

                    27/06/01
                    14:13
                    Please
                    respond to
                    soap-user

Hi ! All,

I am new to SOAP and XML but  we are trying to use SOAP in our latest project.

While reading the Documentation for Apache Soap I found there are some APIs.

Can some one throw light on how to use them and where to use them.

Sorry for this nonsense question.

Thanks in advance
Chiran