Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 20:18:14 UTC

uk.org.cezary.t5conduit question

This message is regarding the T5Conduit tapestry 5.3 less library.

Anyone with t5conduit experience (0.8 SNAPSHOT)...

Is it possible to get the generated style sheet to be a .css?
It seems from the minimal documentation that this is supposedly the default
behavior.
Currently for me, i'm seeing .less files being generated.

here's some code from my page...

Re: uk.org.cezary.t5conduit question

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
I am using 0.7'and everything works as advertised.

Posted by Cezary Biernacki <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please ensure that your AppModule (or equivalent) includes T5ConduitModule
using @SubModule annotation. It enables handling of *.less stylesheets.
Please note that included asset will still have .less suffix, but returned
file should be generated .css.

Best regards,
Cezary Biernacki