Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz> on 2005/09/27 14:58:13 UTC

Copy files according ant property

Hi.

Netbeans set in project.properties classpath for project:

javac.classpath=\
    ${file.reference.hsqldb.jar}:\
    ${file.reference.dom4j-1.6.1.jar}:\
    ${libs.layoutext.classpath}:\

 Exist any way to copy all this jar files to dist/lib folder?
 Netbeans use ':' as separating character and this can't be used in copy
 I need distribute my project with all relevant libs.

--
Tomas Prochazka

Re: Copy files according ant property

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz>.
Hi.

   I not found <copypath> in documenation for version 1.6.5  :-(

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz>.
Hi.

S> There is some stuff in ant 1.7 to do it, specifically the <copypath>
S> task copies all files in a path and no directories, and the <copy> task
S> itself is soon to be enhanced.

 Thanks you. And when will be ANT 1.7 release?

S> What may be better is for you to set up your classpath in your build
S> file, so that you can build *outside* netbeans.

 Netbeans from 4.1 has project completely misplaced on the ANT. Netbeans herself create ANT skript, so compile and run aplication without Netbeans is easy.

 Only distribute all dependencies files is complicated. I need only copy list of files and directories, where list is set as property with items separated with : or ;