Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Patrick Mulligan <pm...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/04 20:09:27 UTC

Mulitple protocols on one IMPL?

Hi,

Is it possible to have multiple protocols on a single running instance of an IMPL in CXF?  Or do I need to start two seperate instances?  For example, ServiceA running soap/http and ServiceA running JMS.

This questions applies to standalone server and spring deployments.

Re: Mulitple protocols on one IMPL?

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi,

You can use JAXWS API to publish different transport with a single
implementor.
eg.

Endpoint.publish("Address some where", implemetor);

But for your JMS transport , you need to do some configuration to setup
the JMS address.
You can find some information here [1] and some discussions in the
cxf-dev mail list[2]

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws-java-first-with-jms-transport.html
[2]http://www.nabble.com/SOAP-over-JMS-Questions-tf4744699.html#a13567840

Willem.